A pulsating magnetic field or PEMF, is a repairative therapy using magnetic “waves of energy” to help promote cell re-growth. This then leads to the overall good health of the human, horse or other small animals using PEMF therapy.
We know that PEMF can be used to help all kinds of medical issues because it helps promote cell growth. But what is happening on a scientific level to help the cells grow? The following explains what happens during PEMF treatments.
1. Blood circulation is said to be affected and normalized. Loaded particles in the bloodstream are said to oscillate in the rhythm of the QRS frequency. This could reduce friction and flow resistance in narrow capillaries. Perfusion (blood circulation) is said to improve and at the same time, it is often felt that the diffusion rate for oxygen and carbon dioxide may increase.
2. Oxygen partial pressure is said to increase. Many studies are said to demonstrate an increase in the oxygen content of the blood.
Cell membrane potential is said to be normalized. General exhaustion of the body, caused by stress or chronic disease, will reduce the cell’s membrane potential (usually between 70 to 90 mV). If this potential approaches the zero level, the cell dies. A cell uses 50 percent of its energy to maintain this potential. Our PEMF machines, with its perceived ion transport system, could enable the selective movement of protons
(H+ ions), which are said to then be retargeted at the cell membrane. In this way, the membrane could be hyperpolarized, and the membrane potential normalizes.
3. Calcium influx is said to enter the cell. Through this potential increased concentration of H+ ions in the membrane area, pH value is said to be reduced near the membrane. This could lead to the release of calcium from the protein layer of the cell membrane.
This unbound calcium could flow into the cell core and trigger numerous metabolic reactions. Macrophages (tissue cells functioning as protection against infections) could be activated, and therefore, the immune system is said to be strengthened.
Metabolism is said to be activated and nitric oxide, a potent vessel enlarger, is said to be produced. Also, it is thought the cytogenesis (structure, function, and multiplication of the cells) is stimulated.
1. Atomic excitement, potential to stimulate the spin of the electron to store energy that could last for up to three days.
2. Molecules are said to align slightly with each magnetic pulse, making them easier to combine, especially when excited.
3. The pH is thought to go a hundred times more alkaline, which could allow for more oxygen uptake, and potential, for suppression of some harmful entities.
4. The viscosity is said to shift on the order of 16 fold which could allow liquids to flow into cell gates or lymph to thin and flow.
5. Red blood cells could separate (taking a positive charge and repel each other) in minutes which allows more surface area to transport oxygen.
6. There is said to be an apparent relaxing of the vascular system within minutes of completing a PEMF session, which could drop blood pressure by twenty to thirty percent.
7. There is thought to be a systemic response to the sessions as though the body’s functions have been fine-tuned or turbo-charged. Because of this potential many problems may get better, often not the targeted problem, but things not expected may also improve. It is said that wounds could potentially heal in one third normal time.
8. Bone Mending, improved quality of calcium is said to be produced in one-third of the normal time. The skin of the bone seems to develop cells more like the DNA dictates.
9. Electroporation is the phenomena wherein the cells gates open to allow more passage of solvent (H2O) to dissolve toxins, or allow better delivery of medicine or herb is thought to be improved.
10. The hardest one to accept is the cell can change some of the sodium back to potassium, which is documented in a US Army study, and this is said to reduce pain, potentially serving to relieve pain in minutes.
11. The electromagnetic pulse may be causing the body to generate tiny little micro-currents, and the energy could run through the neural pathways. This is said to swamp the C fibers from accessing the neural gates which allow the pain signal to stream to the brain. So the assumption is less-signal, less pain perception.
12. The speed of the pulse is very fast (less than a millionth of a second) because of this it is thought that we can use tremendous amounts of energy without there being time to heat the atom.
It is said that we can pulse energy into an area for as long as an hour without adverse reactions in most cases, so various problems could accept the extra energy needed to do extra work.